Friday, December 19, 2014

Quick Pick: To All the Boys I've Loved Before

What's a Quick Pick? A book I just finished reading, really liked, but am too lazy/busy to write a full scale review on. Enjoy!

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really, really enjoyed To All the Boys I've Loved Before. It was lighthearted and sweet, and very deftly written. Han gives us great story about a middle sister finally getting the chance to become herself. The romantic relationships in the book are very realistic, warts and all. I think that anyone who dated in high school will easily relate, especially if you were a late bloomer! A much needed dose of realistic high school life to brighten up my normally gloomy reading tastes. It looks like this is the first in a series... I will for sure read the next one.

-Kelley (Your) Teen Services Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment